Kaplan has launched a graduate certificate in SMSFs for professionals seeking additional specialisation.
The postgraduate qualification will be delivered in partnership with the SMSF Association.
According to Kaplan, the qualification will focus on areas such as behavioural finance and best practices when guiding trustees through the stages of the SMSF lifecycle.
Individuals are required to complete three core subjects and one elective subject.
Professionals who complete the course will receive a certificate from Kaplan, which may make them eligible from specialist designation from the SMSF Association.
“The qualification has the highly regarded SMSF Association designations embedded into the program, enabling students to attain not only an academic qualification but also the association’s highly sought-after industry designations,” said Liz Ward, the SMSF Association’s head of education.
“We are thrilled to be able to support our members and the wider SMSF sector in their quest for higher education standards,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all