Legal document provider Topdocs has collaborated with CBA to enable advisers to populate a Commonwealth Bank cash account application at the same time they establish an SMSF for a client.
Topdocs director Michael Spakman said the new feature is all about saving advisers time when ordering their legal documents.
“Our goal is to provide advisers with quick and easy access to quality legal documents,” said Mr Spakman.
"Creating time-saving integrations with widely used industry providers such as the CBA enables us to provide great efficiencies for advisers when ordering their legal documents, enabling them to focus more on income-producing work and less on administration."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all