BMR Corporate Solutions has announced an integration with Macquarie that will enable its users to apply for a Macquarie Online Trading Account through the BMR SMSF establishment process.
The integration will enable users to initiate an application for a Macquarie online trading account while simultaneously applying for a Macquarie cash management account.
BMR managing director Mark Ratcliff said the application process can be initiated as part of the SMSF establishment process, along with the ABN and TFN application and integration with Class Super.
“We believe that this new capability provides users who are establishing SMSFs a complete solution beyond simply providing high-quality legal documents,” said Mr Ratcliff.
“This is yet another time-saving initiative from BMR and we are proud to be offering this new integration as part of our suite.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all