BetaShares has launched a new fund “specifically designed” for SMSFs and Baby Boomers.
BetaShares announced the launch of its BetaShares Managed Risk Global Share Fund, which is trading under the ASX code ‘WRLD’.
According to an announcement from the fund manager yesterday, this new fund is designed to provide exposure to a broadly diversified portfolio of global shares with reduced volatility and cushioned downside risk.
“While the fund is expected to have broad application and be suitable for a variety of investors, it has been specifically designed to meet the needs of SMSFs and Baby Boomers, who are seeking global equity exposure but who may be concerned about uncertain financial markets,” BetaShares stated.
“This risk management strategy used by WRLD actively seeks to reduce volatility and defend against losses in declining markets,” the company added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all