SMSF administration software provider BGL Corporate Solutions will now be providing audit working papers through its software, Simple Fund 360, with the assistance of TAG Financial Services.
BGL managing director Ron Lesh said TAG has been providing audit working papers for over 10 years for BGL’s Simple Fund Desktop.
“This same set of audit working papers can now be generated in Simple Fund 360,” said Mr Lesh.
“BGL currently provides audit work papers to almost 1,000 firms through Simple Fund Desktop.”
The partnership with TAG allows the company “to provide an even greater level of audit automation to our Simple Fund 360 clients”, Mr Lesh said.
TAG managing director Mark Templeton said the firm was excited to be continuing its relationship with BGL.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2017Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Aug 2017Qld succession law changes tipped to impact SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 16 Aug 2017Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tierBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 15 Aug 2017SMSF auditor disqualified for misconductBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Aug 2017Class gains market share in financial year resultsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Industry questions ATO’s capacity for new reporting
With events-based reporting set to generate huge amounts of data, concerns have been raised about whether the ATO’s systems will be able t...read more
- Contribution limits restricting future balances, warns mid-tier
Clients hoping to accumulate a superannuation balance of $1.6 million by age 65 will need to start taking full advantage of concessional con...read more
- SMSF firms underprepared for events-based reporting
A straw poll has revealed that the majority of SMSF firms currently feel their firm is not equipped to deal with the proposed events-based r...read more
- view all