BMR Corporate Solutions has successfully completed an integration with BGL Simple Fund 360, allowing clients to have secure access to their client’s details through the BMR system.
The integration will allow eight separate SMSF documents to be pre-populated by the BMR system using data from BGL Simple Fund.
These documents include trust deed updates, pension applications, binding death nominations and investment strategies.
BMR senior consultant Mark Ratcliff said this latest development will allow users of Simple Fund 360 to access the details of their SMSF through BMR’s online system and use those details to pre-fill and complete its order forms.
“This is another time-saving initiative from BMR and we are proud to be working with the BGL team,” said Mr Ratcliff.
BGL Corporate Solutions managing director Ron Lesh said this latest integration from BMR is another great example of a partner using the Simple Fund 360's API to build an innovative and secure solution that streamlines workflow.
“The ability to pre-fill forms with Simple Fund 360 data will drive significant efficiency gains and [provide] an enhanced user experience for mutual clients,” said Mr Lesh.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all