SMSF software provider Class has announced new education services, including on-demand training modules.
Class has also added the ‘Single Sign On’ service, which allows users to access on-demand modules using their existing credentials.
Class users now also have the option to register and attend external training courses run by Class online education partners, including Money101.
The range of courses available from Money101 includes SMSF101 and RG146 accreditation.
“Our free training courses have always been a core part of our service delivery, helping our users to get the most from their investment in Class,” said Class chief executive Kevin Bungard.
“Given the Class system allows users to access it any time, any place, from any device, it made great sense to redesign our training content to offer the same flexibility.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all