BT has announced the addition of four new managers to its Panorama managed portfolio offering.
Evans and Partners, UBS, Antares and Hyperion have been added to the platform.
“Increasing the managed portfolio offer was always part of our plans to ensure investors have access to a wide range of quality investment managers,” said John Shuttleworth, general manager for platforms and operations, BT Financial Group.
“We are committed to delivering a comprehensive solution so that investors, advisers and their clients are able to use one operating system to meet all their investment needs.
“Boosting the managed portfolio offering is important as we know advisers are increasingly using this investment vehicle as it provides expertise and diversification, while saving valuable time spent on administration – time that advisers can instead spend with their clients or generating new business.”
BT Panorama’s SMSF service is set for launch by the end of 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all