Property data and analytics provider CoreLogic RP Data and SMSF administration software provider BGL have launched a commercial property assessment tool that reports directly to SMSFs.
BGL director Ron Lesh said the SMSF Commercial Property Desktop Assessment produces an assessment of a commercial property which flows directly back into BGL’s Simple Fund with a PDF report automatically attached to the appropriate SMSF.
CoreLogic head of valuation solutions Chris Spanos said the tool leverages CoreLogic data, platforms and valuations and workflows to produce the assessment.
“The [assessment is] completed by Propell valuers and distributed through CoreLogic’s Property Services Hub available directly in Simple Fund,” said Mr Spanos.
“The Commercial Property Desktop Assessment adds to the range of products available to BGL clients from CoreLogic including current and historical automated residential reports, desktop residential valuation assessments, commercial desktop and market valuations, rural valuations, title searches and depreciation schedules,” said Mr Lesh.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all