Online SMSF documentation provider BMR Corporate Solutions has announced its latest integration with Macquarie Bank.
The integration allows users of BMR Corporate Solutions to apply for a Macquarie online trading account as part of the set-up process of an SMSF, at the same time as applying for a Macquarie cash management account.
“This latest integration from BMR is another great example of a partner using Macquarie’s online account applications to build an innovative and secure solutions that streamlines workflows,” said Tom Sargent, division director at Macquarie Bank.
“The ability to pre-fill Macquarie applications with data from BMR Corporate Solutions will drive significant efficiency gains and an enhanced user experience for mutual clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:00Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all