SMSF software provider Class has this week announced several updates across its product suite.
According to an announcement made yesterday, the company has relaunched its service for administration and reporting of non-super portfolios under the new name of Class Portfolio.
This offers investment administration, reporting services and a “complete picture of a client’s wealth”, according to Class.
The service was previously known as Class Investment Reporter.
In addition, Class has announced the availability of ‘Client View’ for mobiles and other devices. This service provides SMSF trustees and investors with a real-time view of their wealth, accessible from any device.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all