Vanguard Australia has announced it will add to its suite of exchange-traded funds before the end of the year, preparing to launch four new fixed interest and equities products.
The ETFs will offer investors diversified exposure to international fixed income, Asian equities and European equities, a Vanguard-issued statement said.
Vanguard head of market strategy and communications, Robin Bowerman, said the ETFs will provide Australian investors with greater access to international markets.
“The addition of these ETFs will broaden the portfolio toolkit available to Australian investors via the ASX when setting the strategic asset allocation that best suits their personal risk tolerance and investment objectives,” said Mr Bowerman.
“In conjunction with Vanguard’s existing quoted products, the new Asian equities and European equities ETFs will offer investors greater control and the flexibility to tailor regional share market exposures within their portfolio.”
Mr Bowerman pointed out that there are currently no international fixed income ETFs available on the ASX.
The launch of Vanguard’s international fixed interest and international credit securities ETFs will allow investors to create “portfolios that are truly diversified”, he said.
Subject to regulatory approvals, the ETFs are expected to be quoted for trading on the ASX before the end of 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017ATO locks in contentious views on segregationBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all