SMSF document provider Topdocs has this week announced new document integrations for BGL Simple Fund 360 clients.
The new integrations enable Simple Fund 360 users to order their Topdocs SMSF documents without having to re-enter any fund information, according to an announcement from Topdocs.
These new features, available through Topdocs’ online ordering portal, allow Simple Fund 360 clients to update their SMSF trust deeds without having to complete an order form.
“We are working with BGL to utilise their cloud-based technology to provide Simple Fund 360 clients with a range of streamlined document ordering solutions,” said Topdocs director Michael Spakman.
“Our key focus at Topdocs is providing advisers with quick and easy access to quality documentation, and integrations such as those recently implemented with BGL enable us to fulfil this vision,” Mr Spakman added.
According to Topdocs, the new integration is the latest in a series recently implemented by Topdocs with BGL, including with BGL’s Corporate Affairs System software.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all