SMSF platform and admin provider Praemium has built a new tool into its V-Wrap administration system to assist with SMSF fund compliance and preparing SMSF annual returns.
V-Wrap is a reporting system for equity portfolios which automatically processes complex corporate actions, Praemium said.
“By integrating SMSF functionality into V-Wrap, clients will have a fully integrated solution and trustees, accountants, administrators and financial advisers will have up to date information at their fingertips,” the firm stated.
SMSF monitoring and accounting will also be extended to Praemium’s separately managed account platform.
Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian said the addition is an important development for the company.
“The prospect of our superior reporting and corporate actions processing engine along with in-built SMSF monitoring and accounting provides a more complete and seamless offering to our clients,” said Mr Ohanessian.
Praemium expects to see considerable take-up of this service from V-Wrap clients who are managing direct equities portfolios for their SMSF clients, he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all