Credit-focused fund manager La Trobe has appointed a senior manager of client partnership for its funds management division based in Melbourne.
Bonnie Hill, the former director of Direct Super Solutions, has taken on the position and will report to La Trobe Financial’s chief investment officer, Chris Andrews.
Ms Hill has 10 years' experience in financial services and has “extensive knowledge and expertise in investment products, having worked for some of Australia’s leading financial institutions as well as managing her own business within the superannuation sector”, La Trobe said.
Mr Andrews added that Ms Hill's appointment “further strengthens the experienced distribution team in Victoria now totalling three experienced individuals”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all