SMSF software provider BGL Corporate Solutions added a major actuarial certificate provider to its Simple Fund 360 SMSF administration software.
BGL chief executive Ron Lesh said Simple Fund 360 users will now be able to access Accurium’s actuarial certificate service and will also have access to direct links in Accurium’s membership system, including access to webinars, its technical hub and retirement healthcheck service.
Mr Lesh said BGL was delighted to continue its long-term relationship with Accurium.
“The process we have designed in Simple Fund 360 with Accurium makes the task of obtaining an actuarial certificate child's play,” said Mr Lesh.
Accurium chief executive Tracy Williams said the company had always been “quick to adopt innovative technology that enhances efficiencies for SMSF practitioners so were keen to embrace BGL’s market leading software”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO positionBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all