SMSF software provider BGL Corporate Solutions has partnered with InvestmentLink to provide users of BGL’s SMSF administrative software with a data feed covering 280 wraps and platforms.
BGL managing director Ron Lesh said InvestmentLink provides data for many of the major wraps and platforms including ANZ/OnePath, Asgard, AXA, CFS, Hub24, IOOF, MLC, Netwealth and OneVue.
“As the bank, contract note and soon wrap and platform data flows in each day, our clients and their clients can see today’s investment and member balances on their smartphones, tablets and PCs anywhere in the world,” said Mr Lesh.
BGL said the InvestmentLink data will be progressively released to Simple Fund 360 clients, with the company looking to add more data suppliers to Simple Fund 360 over the next few months.
“Our clients have been asking us to automate the collection of data from many wraps and platforms,” said Mr Lesh.
“Our data feed from InvestmentLink will provide data for 280 wraps and platforms, bringing the total number of data feeds in Simple Fund 360 to an industry-leading 400.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all