CaseWare has this week announced the introduction of its latest program, ‘SMSF Audit’.
“Our clients told us what they needed in an audit program and we invested six months of development time into producing SMSF Audit,” said chief executive of CaseWare Craig Waldon.
The program is a web-based, purpose-built tool that produces SMSF audits, according to an announcement from the company.
CaseWare International assisted in the development using data analysis expertise and 220 dedicated programmers, the statement said.
“We are pleased with what our integration with BGL and Class Super offers auditors using SMSF Audit, and the future looks bright, with plenty more exciting development plans underway,” said product manager Sarah Butler.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all