Top service providers revealed in SMSF Awards
Australia’s top SMSF service providers have been revealed in this year’s SMSF Awards.
The SMSF Awards, an initiative of SMSF Adviser, create a benchmark for success in the ever-growing SMSF sector.
According to Terry Braithwaite, associate publisher of SMSF Adviser, securing a coveted SMSF Award is a milestone for any business and confirms its level of commitment to the sector.
“With over one million SMSF members now controlling more than $550 billion in assets, SMSF service providers play an essential role in growing this burgeoning sector of Australia’s financial services industry,” Mr Braithwaite said.
“These awards are based on experiences and insights from a variety of SMSF practitioners and recognise those companies that are delivering exceptional service and setting a benchmark for excellence in this sector,” he added.
Institutions across the country were assessed within a range of categories, including technical support, reliability and ease of doing business.
Global financial powerhouses through to small, specialised organisations won recognition across 13 award categories.
To determine the winners of this year’s SMSF Awards, SMSF Adviser sent a carefully constructed survey to its database of SMSF professionals. This year, the survey attracted 1,063 participants.
To construct the survey, SMSF Adviser worked with an advisory board comprising seven leading client-facing SMSF practitioners.
The research methodology was designed, managed and assessed by Sterling Publishing’s in-house research team.
SMSF Adviser would like to congratulate this year’s winners:
- SMSF Deed Provider: NowInfinity
- SMSF Software Provider: Class Super
- Actuarial Certificate Provider: Accurium
- SMSF Audit Provider: ASF Audits
- SMSF Administrator: Super Concepts
- ETF Provider: Vanguard Australia
- SMSF Insurance Provider: AIA Australia
- Fixed Income Provider: Macquarie Investment Management
- Australian Equities Provider: Perpetual
- Term Deposit Provider: ING Direct
- Global Equities Provider: Magellan Asset Management
- Investment Platform Provider: CommSec Adviser Services
- SMSF Loan Provider: Macquarie