BGL has collaborated with Act2 Actuarial Certificates to provide users of Simple Fund 360, BGL’s web-based SMSF administration software, with an actuarial certificate service.
BGL managing director Ron Lesh said that in the past 15 months BGL has been focused on adding functions to Simple Fund 360, including BGL SmartPost for automatically matching multiple transactions, bank and wrap data feeds, electronic lodgement of SMSF annual returns with the ATO, corporate actions, audit working papers and a large number of reports.
“Actuarial certificates are the next step in our development cycle,” said Mr Lesh.
Act2 Solutions director Andy O’Meagher said it was an exciting step forward.
“We have had marvellous integration with BGL Desktop since April 2011; now we have the opportunity to provide an even faster and more efficient compliance solution for BGL Simple Fund 360 clients,” said Mr O’Meagher.
BGL said it will add further actuarial certificate providers to Simple Fund 360 over the next few months.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all