There are just a few days left to cast your votes in the 2015 SMSF Awards – don’t miss the chance to have your say.
Now in its second year, the SMSF Awards are the definitive awards program for SMSF businesses – highlighting the organisations that are best servicing the needs of the SMSF sector based on the sentiments, insights and feedback of SMSF practitioners.
“We’re seeking the involvement of all SMSF professionals in this awards program and I urge you to get involved by offering insights into the service, support, pricing and other aspects associated with SMSF services and products,” said SMSF Adviser’s associate publisher, Terry Braithwaite.
“Participating is easy and it only takes around five minutes to complete the online questionnaire,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2017Survey results point to major concerns with new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017Audit firm reports ‘tsunami’ of CGT errorsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017AIST slammed for ‘prejudiced views’ on SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Survey results point to major concerns with new reporting
A recent survey conducted by the SMSF Association reveals that less than half of SMSF practitioners are prepared for events-based reporting,...read more
- view all