SMSF administrator Justsuper has now been added to the panel of service providers under DomaCom Property SMSF.
DomaCom Property SMSF is an SMSF service aimed at younger investors, providing them with a “seed investment property” in an SMSF, DomaCom said.
Justsuper joins several providers already in a collaborative venture with DomaCom, including Self-Managed Super, CST Corporate Solutions and Evolve Super Audits.
DomaCom said Justsuper’s ability to provide technical services and a fully white-labelled scalable administration service makes it an “ideal partner” for DomaCom Property SMSF.
“Financial advisers can ‘park’ their Gen Y clients whilst they grow their account balances through fractional property interests and contributions,” said DomaCom.
DomaCom head of sales and marketing Warren Gibson said the DomaCom Property SMSF was “not so much a product but an online end-to-end business development solution that will help financial advisers engage the Gen Y and Millennium demographic”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all