Credit-focused fund manager La Trobe Financial has appointed former mortgage broker and Bendigo BDM Ben Flood to its Sydney distribution team.
A statement from La Trobe said Mr Flood’s appointment will help achieve “quality growth” in its NSW operations, bringing La Trobe's Sydney distribution team to three full-time staffers.
“In line with the company’s strategic expansion in the NSW market, Mr Flood will make a significant contribution to the team, because of his strong credit and commercial background and market knowledge,” said La Trobe Financial head of distribution Cory Bannister.
Mr Flood formerly ran his own boutique mortgage and finance business, BMG Financial Services, following a business development career and a stint as a private banker at St George.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all