Audit software company Auditflow is integrating industry content and methodology from financial reporting company GAAP Consulting with its Auditflow cloud-based software.
Auditflow also announced it will be launching a new SMSF module in May this year, followed by audit modules for trust accounts, not-for-profits, and small audits.
In addition to the new modules, Auditflow said ‘audit file’ and ‘checklist customiser’ will reduce the time needed to create and tailor audit files by “building and customising the audit file, audit plan, work paper index, lead sheets and work papers”.
The company said it is “continuing to build strategic alliances and industry alignments”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2017ATO set to add new items to SMSF watch listBy Katarina Taurian
- 26 Sep 2017ATO tipped to scrutinise property development and unit trustsBy Jotham Lian
- 26 Sep 2017Statistics reveal full impact of events-based reportingBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Sep 2017Tax advice exemption discrepancy driving away accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 26 Sep 2017Consultant flags strategies to negate complex ECPI calculationsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017Survey results point to major concerns with new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- ATO tipped to scrutinise property development and unit trusts
One big four accounting firm says the ATO has started to zoom in on property development in unit trusts being held in SMSFs and the calculat...read more
- Statistics reveal full impact of events-based reporting
Analysis conducted by SMSF software provider BGL Corporate Solutions has indicated that around 290,000 SMSFs will be affected by the events-...read more
- Tax advice exemption discrepancy driving away accountants
A discrepancy in ASIC’s treatment of licensed and unlicensed accountants in relation to the tax advice exemption instrument is driving acc...read more
- view all