BMR Corporate Solutions’ latest integration with Xero allows a user setting up a new SMSF through BMR to integrate the details of the fund into Xero’s ‘Practice Manager’ software.
According to an announcement, the SMSF set-up process through BMR’s online system includes a newly established corporate trustee and SMSF deed, an ABN and TFN application, creates a new client record in Xero Practice Manager and Class Super’s SMSF administration software, and can be completed in approximately 15 minutes.
“2015 will be an exciting year for BMR with several more projects to be released over the next few months, including a comprehensive estate planning documentation range as well as more integration with existing SMSF software providers to further improve efficiency for our users,” BMR stated.
BMR also recently integrated with Class Super to allow a newly created SMSF to be established directly into Class Super’s SMSF administration software.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all