DomaCom has appointed a former AMP SMSF business development manager to the role of state manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
The fund manager has appointed Chris Benson to the role that addresses the interest in the DomaCom’s new fractional property investment fund in the southern regions.
“We’re very pleased to secure someone with Chris’ background, particularly his knowledge of the SMSF market,” said general manager for sales and marketing, Warren Gibson.
“Chris’ appointment comes at a critical time for DomaCom with investors' growing appetite for property feeding into financial planning practices.”
Mr Benson’s experience in financial services spans 30 years and includes superannuation, funds management, financial planning and wealth management.
He is a current conduct review commissioner with the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and for the past five years was strategic business development manager for AMP SMSF.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 11:08SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 08:00Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- view all