Smarter Money Investment has announced its active cash fund has been approved for the BT Wrap Platform.
Smarter Money Investments is a fixed-income manager, established in 2011 as a joint venture with Yellow Brick Road.
The inclusion of the short-term fixed-interest fund on the BT Wrap platform will enable a larger number of advisers to access it, according to the announcement.
The active cash strategy is already available on Macquarie Wrap, OneVue, Netwealth, Hub24, ASX mFunds and Powerwrap.
Smarter Money Investments said the active cash strategy returned 4.1 per cent after all fees in 2014 compared to the average peer performance of 3.2 per cent in the Morningstar short-term fixed-interest universe.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all