OneVue has now officially launched a new investment platform for SMSFs, which the SMSF service provider says offers educational tools and the ability to transact a range of investment products.
The platform, established by OneVue in partnership the Eureka Report, offers a range of financial services including ‘Total SMSF’, an end-to-end SMSF product that provides an SMSF establishment and accounting services, inclusive of audit and tax return lodgement.
This product also offers managed funds, share trading, and term deposits and cash investment options, according to a statement from the platform provider.
The platform will also make life, income protection and total and permanent disability (TPD) insurance available.
Brightday and Eureka Report executive general manager James Leplaw said Brightday has “thrown open its virtual doors, enabling everyday Australians to access the platform and content and start taking greater control over their retirement savings”.
“The platform will help members make better, more informed investment choices, with competitive and transparent fees,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all