Cleardocs has integrated with Macquarie’s Cash Management Account application process, according to a statement released yesterday.
The new integration allows users to initiate a Macquarie CMA application at the same time as establishing their Cleardocs SMSF legal documents.
According to the statement, benefits of the integration also include simultaneous SMSF set-up and initiation of CMA application and pre-population and electronic submission of a CMA application.
“This initiative further demonstrates how the integration of products with existing platforms can save valuable time for advisers in meeting the needs of their SMSF clients,” said Macquarie Banking and Financial Services head of cash product, Peter Forrest.
Lisa Galbraith, general manager at Cleardocs said the business is pleased to have established this integration with Macquarie.
“Our philosophy to provide a clear and easy to use platform has been amplified further through this integration with Macquarie,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all