BGL Corporate Solutions has integrated Simple Fund 360 with Auditflow, a statement from the SMSF software provider said.
The integration will give Simple Fund 360 users the ability to load data from Simple Fund 360 into Auditflow, according to BGL.
“Of the 500-plus firms using Simple Fund 360, we know many are looking for ways to streamline their audit process,” said BGL managing director Ron Lesh.
“We released Auditflow for Simple Fund Desktop a few weeks ago and we know this has already created a stir among our clients who want to add efficiencies to their audit process. This latest change means our Simple Fund 360 clients can benefit from the same automation as our Simple Fund Desktop clients.
“This is the first step of the Simple Fund 360 Auditflow integration. BGL is also working with Auditflow to develop integration using the Simple Fund 360 Application Programing Interface (API).
“BGL sees integration with our API as the future for all integration with the BGL 360 suite of products.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO positionBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all