SMSF software provider BGL Corporate Solutions has integrated Simple Fund 360 with Xero’s accounting software.
According to a statement released last week, the integration will give Simple Fund 360 users the ability to connect directly with Xero and import bank transactions.
“Of the 500-plus firms using Simple Fund 360, we know a large percentage also use Xero. The integration expands the bank data capability of Simple Fund 360 as well as providing clients with a single interface to administer their bank data”, said BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh.
“Firms want integrated practice software which is why Simple Fund 360 and Xero integration is so important. We will also continue to work with other software providers to give our clients a range of fully integrated solutions,” Mr Lesh added.
Simple Fund 360 Xero integration is available to BGL Simple Fund 360 clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 08:00Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 08:00Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all