Class has announced it has collaborated with an SMSF document provider and an accounting software provider to launch an app for SMSFs.
According to a statement released this week, Class has collaborated with NowInfinity and Xero to deliver the service.
The “two-way integration” with Class has been designed to deliver all aspects of the establishment phase of SMSFs, limited recourse borrowing arrangements and building and running real time SMSF pensions and reserves.
Class Super chief executive, Kevin Bungard said the collaboration provides accountants and financial planners with a complete service for fund establishment, document generation and administration.
“The solution will help drive innovation and change in the SMSF industry, changing traditional work practices and significantly boosting productivity," he said.
The NowInfinity platform also connects with Xero Practice Manager, meaning once a client record is created in Xero Practice Manager, the same data can be used to establish and drive strategies through NowInfinity. The data is then transferred to Class and the fund automatically loaded ready for administration.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all