Superfund Wholesale has launched a service aimed at start-up or smaller accountants and advisers who are looking to grow their SMSF business offering.
The SMSF Business Incubator is built around services from Superfund Wholesale, Class Super and NowInfinity.
Superfund Wholesale’s Kris Kitto believes that there are “significant” barriers to smaller businesses maximising SMSF growth due to scale.
“Although these smaller practices generally provide great personalised service, SMSFs are an area where accountants and advisers can struggle to deliver unless they have sufficient scale,” Mr Kitto said.
“The aim of the SMSF Business Incubator is to enable practitioners to grow their SMSF business offering and improve the quality of service they provide to their clients”, he added.
One feature of the SMSF Business Incubator solution is Superfund Wholesale’s “unbundling” of its current full-service SMSF administration service into separate components, including administration, audit and tax lodgement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Finalists announced for landmark new awards program
SMSF Adviser, together with SuperConcepts, is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural SMSF and Accounting Awards. ...read more
- view all