OneVue’s mFund Settlement Service capabilities will be used by a fund services client for the first time, according to an announcement from the SMSF service provider.
Allan Gray is making the Allan Gray Australia Equity Fund and Allan Gray Australia Opportunity Fund available via mFund, according to OneVue.
OneVue will act as Allan Gray’s product issuer settlement participant and facilitate connectivity to mFund, said chief operating officer Lisa McCallum.
“One of the key benefits is OneVue’s connectivity to the ASX’s Clearing House Electronic Subregister System (CHESS) which has automated integration into our core registry system,” Ms McCallum said.
“We’re also in discussions with a number of our other fund manager clients that are looking at this functionality, and interest is growing rapidly,” she said.
Allan Gray Australia, a foundation member of mFund, sees the service as an opportunity to expand its retail distribution capabilities, said chief operating officer JD de Lange.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Critical disclosures flagged for US expat clientsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017'No apparent benefit' in ATO position on ECPIBy Katarina Taurian
- 23 Aug 2017Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitionersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- Transfer balance cap confusion posing risks for practitioners
Confusion around certain aspects of the transfer balance cap could be leading some practitioners to provide advice to clients based on premi...read more
- view all