An SMSF practitioner has been recognised as this year’s top SMSF advice specialist at the inaugural ifa Excellence Awards.
Over 350 of the nation’s top advisers and industry executives gathered today at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney for the inaugural awards - hosted by SMSF Adviser's sister publication ifa - created to recognise professional excellence and highlight the sector’s top individuals and businesses.
Tim Mackay, principal of boutique financial planning firm Quantum Financial, has been crowned ‘SMSF Adviser of the Year’.
Publisher of ifa and SMSF Adviser Russell Stephenson said this award recognises Australia’s leading SMSF advice specialist within the non-institutional sector of the market, considering both delivery of best practice advice and their ability to deliver tailored specialist advice.
“The surge in interest in the SMSF sector has created significant opportunities for engaged and specialist advisers seeking opportunities in this sector,” Mr Stephenson said.
“This award recognises the adviser who has gone above and beyond to deliver quality and trusted advice to their trustee clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017ATO releases position paper, penalties approachBy Katarina Taurian
- 21 Aug 2017Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealedBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- view all
- Top investment mechanisms for tax savings revealed
While super remains one of the most tax-effective ways to save for retirement, if you’re unable to stay within caps then it may be worth c...read more
- view all