BGL Corporate Solutions has partnered with TAG Financial Services to deliver “integrated audit working papers” in Simple Fund 360, according to an announcement from the SMSF software provider.
The Simple Fund 360 audit module will include audit documents such as an engagement letter, representation letter, detailed audit working papers and comprehensive audit checklists, the announcement stated.
“TAG has provided audit working papers for over 10 years for BGL’s Simple Fund Desktop," said BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh.
“These same fully integrated audit working papers will now be available in Simple Fund 360.
“Our partnership with TAG now allows us to provide an even greater level of audit automation to our Simple Fund 360 clients,” he added.
The Simple Fund 360 audit module will initially be available to Simple Fund 360 clients later this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- view all