Class Super yesterday announced a change to its management team with the appointment of a new chief operating officer.
In a statement, Class Super announced Panos Alexandratos will take on the role, which was vacated by current chief executive Kevin Bungard in April this year.
In his new role, Mr Alexandratos will be responsible for the day-to-day management of core business operations, service delivery and support for the company’s user base.
Mr Alexandratos was previously general manager of solutions and IP at the IQ Group, a provider of consulting and technology services to superannuation funds and financial institutions.
“Panos has a long and highly successful track record in superannuation,” Mr Bungard said.“Having previously worked with Panos at the IQ Group, I’ve experienced first-hand his tremendous business acumen and operations management expertise.
“We’re excited to have Panos join us as a key member of the Class leadership team. He will be instrumental in helping us drive the business to the next 50,000 funds and our planned IPO,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all