SMSF service provider Heffron SMSF Solutions has set up an online form for establishing SMSFs with 50 inbuilt checking mechanisms to minimise mistakes.
Heffron document services manager Duane Pinches said the business’ 15 years of practical experience in establishing SMSFs “sets the service apart”.
Mr Pinches said a small mistake in the establishment phase can create “a compliance headache down the track”.
With greater focus on compliance and risk management for advisers and accountants recommending SMSFs, Heffron’s ‘smart form’ can protect clients from potential brand damage flowing from a poor SMSF establishment experience, according to Heffron.
Mr Pinches said that in the past 12 to 18 months, the business has been focused on packaging up its technical expertise for clients “via greater online delivery of services”.
“We want to give clients superior functionality in accessing our services, while still maintaining the overarching influence of Heffron’s quality and trusted subject matter expertise.”
Heffron said the system has been developed to enable secure integration with clients' systems, including branding, data sharing, and data transfer.
Heffron said it plans to release further applications on its online platform to the market later this year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all