SMSF service provider OneVue has announced it has purchased an SMSF administration business.
OneVue has today announced it has purchased the SMSF admin arm of Super Managers Australia.
OneVue group chief executive Connie Mckeage said the SMSF administration business, which will remain Melbourne based, will become a subsidiary of OneVue and be rebranded ‘SMSF Managers’.
“We will be retaining all staff including client investment and SMSF services manager Peter Renner, senior accountant Salvatore Solano and accountant Adam James,” she said.
Ms Mckeage said the purchase "complements" the existing investment administration business that OneVue has and extends OneVue’s SMSF services in the areas of tax and audit.
“SMSF Managers will have the ability to grow via wholesale arrangements with partners of OneVue and the opportunity to accelerate our growth ambitions in the SMSF sector together is very appealing,” she said.
“As much as this transaction is about creating opportunities with new clients, it is also about strengthening services and increasing capabilities offered to existing clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2017Survey results point to major concerns with new reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017Audit firm reports ‘tsunami’ of CGT errorsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 25 Sep 2017AIST slammed for ‘prejudiced views’ on SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Survey results point to major concerns with new reporting
A recent survey conducted by the SMSF Association reveals that less than half of SMSF practitioners are prepared for events-based reporting,...read more
- view all