There’s only one week left to have your say in the inaugural SMSF Awards, with entries closing Friday April 18.
The awards, an initiative of SMSF Adviser, aims to map the best performing operators servicing SMSF professionals today. According to Russell Stephenson, publisher of SMSF Adviser, the awards are an important step to identifying the leading service providers throughout Australia.
“Working with quality service providers is a necessity for any business and partnering with a company that has a direct impact on the day-to-day running of your business is an important decision not to be made lightly. Our awards will recognise those companies that are excelling and delivering exceptional service whilst also setting the benchmark for the rest of the industry to strive towards.”
Responses have been flooding in, with over 500 surveys completed to date.
Have your say in these pivotal industry awards.
Your opinion counts! CLICK HERE to complete the SMSF Awards survey.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all