BGL has released its SMSF administration offering Simple Fund 360, according to an announcement from the SMSF software company.
Simple Fund 360 is a cloud-based service available to SMSF administrators, auditors, advisers and trustees.
“Simple Fund 360 is the only fully functional SMSF administration solution that can be accessed any time, from anywhere and on any device,” BGL stated in its announcement.
“When BGL released Simple Fund in 1997, it was the first of its kind - a Windows based SMSF administration solution,” said BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh.
“Today, BGL has released Simple Fund 360, again the first of its kind, a real cloud SMSF administration solution.”
Simple Fund 360 has been built using the resources of data centre operator Amazon Web Services (AWS).
“AWS allows Simple Fund 360 to be 100% self-servicing. BGL clients can invite auditors, advisors, trustees or anyone who needs access to an SMSF providing each with an individual user experience in just seconds.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- view all