Class Super’s cloud-based SMSF administration service is now available to all Class customers, the SMSF software provider announced.
Released to its full customer base yesterday, the browser-based application is a first for the SMSF industry, according to Class Super.
The service’s offerings include fund set-up and tax lodgement, Class Super stated.
“When we previewed the new application at the SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia’s (SPAA’s) national conference last month, we received a huge response,” said Class Super’s chief executive officer David Smith.
“There was so much demand for our fully featured, 100 per cent browser-based solution, we knew we had to roll out the application to all of our customers quickly.
“[The service] provides access to all the features available via our Windows view, including direct-connect data feeds, actuarial certificate integration, automatic property valuations, and support for bulk transactions, pensions, activity statements, tax lodgements and client access.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017SMSFA appoints high-profile Australian as patronBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2017Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- view all