Bell Direct has partnered with SMSF administrator SuperGuardian to manage its “integrated SMSF solution”, according to an announcement from the online broker.
There has been increased interest in SMSFs from Bell Direct’s client base, said chief executive officer Arnie Selvarajah.
“We are keen to attract more of the SMSF market and in response to this demand we partnered with leading firms across the financial services industry to launch a complete SMSF service — with investment opportunities across all asset classes,” Mr Selvarajah said.
“We chose SuperGuardian to manage all administrative aspects of this offering as it offers a complete administration and compliance solution and makes investing easier for SMSFs. Our SMSFs can now focus on building a diversified super portfolio,” he added.
SuperGuardian’s chief executive Olivia Long said there is “significant” interest from financial institutions for SMSF administration and developing white label products.
“Working for Bell Direct is exciting as a recent Investment Trends report states 81 per cent of SMSFs have an online share trading account, and that it’s a critical base,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all