BGL has partnered with Australia Post to provide SuperStream services to its clients, the SMSF software provider announced yesterday.
The BGL and Australia Post service will provide sign-up and data delivery to BGL’s Simple Fund 360 and Simple Fund Desktop, the announcement stated.
“SuperStream is a huge project for BGL and our clients. We needed to find a way to make it easy for our clients to sign up 380,000 SMSFs in a very short period,” said BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh.
“We needed to do this with a trusted name so clients would have no hesitation in providing their personal information.”
“Australia Post has the people and systems that will make it easy for our clients to sign up for this service,” Mr Lesh added.
BGL also stated it will provide SuperStream for free to its SimpleFund 360 clients, and will roll out SuperStream to clients in early 2014.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2016Risks flagged with real estate appraisal valuesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Aug 2016Lawyer challenges ATO view on two fund strategiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reportingBy Katarina Taurian
- 18 Aug 2017Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tierBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Tax component confusion spurs potential tax liabilitiesBy Miranda Brownlee
- 18 Aug 2017Contributions triple in June quarter, survey showsBy Staff Reporter
- view all
- ATO locks in details, addresses panic on real-time reporting
The tax office has addressed several points of confusion with the new events-based reporting regime, locked in key deadlines, and outlined w...read more
- Data feeds unreliable for new reporting, says mid-tier
With an estimated 20 per cent of SMSFs still encountering errors from data feeds, one mid-tier firm believes the ATO should allow SMSF pract...read more
- view all