AMP has appointed Natasha Fenech as the managing director of its SMSF business, commencing February 2014.
The newly created role will report to AMP chief customer officer Paul Sainsbury who will continue to have portfolio responsibility for the AMP SMSF business unit.
Ms Fenech is currently with Suncorp as executive general manager, personal insurance customer, product and pricing.
“We are delighted to have someone of Natasha’s calibre on board. Her leadership and business experience will be invaluable during a period of growth and development for AMP SMSF,” said Mr Sainsbury.
Ms Fenech has been with Suncorp for seven years in a number of senior roles across personal and commercial insurance. Prior to her current role she was executive general manager, commercial insurance.
Prior to Suncorp, Ms Fenech held a number of financial services roles including head of corporate planning and analysis at Citigroup, senior management consultant at A.T Kearney, and actuarial positions at Zurich Financial Services and Royal & SunAlliance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017TBAR reporting tipped to expose illegal adviceBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Aug 2017Contentious views on segregation locked inBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 Aug 2017Contributions spike for 2016-17 financial yearBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017ATO targeting illegal retirement schemesBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Finalists announced for landmark new awards programBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017SMSFs cautioned on ECPI trap with excess amountsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all