SMSF administration software provider BGL has announced it will provide SMSF documents from DBA Lawyers to its clients through Simple Fund 360.
Through the web administration software, BGL clients will be able to establish SMSFs and update existing deeds with DBA Lawyers.
“The BGL Simple Fund 360 makes it easy to acquire our SMSF documents,” said Dan Butler from DBA Lawyers.
“Our expert SMSF lawyers review and sign-off each SMSF deed. We can now provide the highest quality SMSF documents to BGL clients far more efficiently,” he added.
BGL’s managing director Ron Lesh says this is the first automated SMSF document service to be fully integrated with SMSF administration software.
“Clients will simply set up the fund details in Simple Fund 360, click a button and through fully automated web services, the fund deed and supporting documents will be returned and stored in Simple Fund 360,” he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 May 2017ATO sheds light on LRBA reporting requirementsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 May 2017Software provider releases super reform-focused servicesBy Jotham Lian
- 22 May 2017ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance areaBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 May 2017Caution advised on ATO’s new super balance toolBy Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017SMSF real-time reporting slated for FY2018-19By Miranda Brownlee and Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017Lawyer points to benefits of AFCA for SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Software provider releases super reform-focused services
BGL has announced the release of services, designed to deal with the 2016-17 superannuation reforms, that will help clients tackle the new C...read more
- ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance area
With 8 per cent of funds failing to meet their lodgement obligations for the last two years at least, the ATO is set to up its compliance fo...read more
- view all