BGL has released a closed beta of Simple Fund 360 to 30 clients, according to an announcement from the software provider.
The closed beta for the SMSF administration tool was released in early August, following BGL’s signing of 15,000 accounts to its bank data service.
“We have been working hard to get our clients ready for Simple Fund 360,” said managing director Ron Lesh.
BGL has also been working with its business partners to integrate a range of services into Simple Fund 360 and has completed a series of seminars where Simple Fund 360 was shown to approximately 1,000 clients.
“Actuarial certificates, performance reporting and property data are just the beginning… there will be a number of announcements of new data and other services over the next few months,” said Mr Lesh.
Simple Fund 360 will be available to all BGL clients in the fourth quarter of this year. Clients administering approximately 30,000 funds have committed to the service, according to the announcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017Merged association poised to shake up member servicesBy Katarina Taurian
- 26 May 2017Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 26 May 2017Midwinter releases superannuation calculatorsBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017AMP pushes SMSF arm in broad growth strategyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017SMSF member bodies confirm mergerBy Katarina Taurian
- 24 May 2017SMSF loans facing ‘double whammy’, says brokerBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Merged association poised to shake up member services
Under the united banner of SISFA, two newly merged representative bodies are looking to provide “unique” member benefits, including faci...read more
- Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to Parliament
The government yesterday introduced its proposed amendments for limited recourse borrowing arrangements into Parliament, but has not include...read more
- view all