OneVue has extended its range of SMSF services following feedback from accountants and advisers as the sector continues to boom.
As part of the changes, OneVue chief executive of partner solutions Brett Marsh said the service will improve access for accountants working with an SMSF adviser.
“Comprehensive reporting is provided both daily and as part of the end of year tax report, which includes substantiation documents that have been received throughout the year and that are required to complete the SMSF audit,” Mr Marsh said.
“An accountant login can now be established so that the accountant, like the adviser, can get secure online access to these reports as well as additional online reporting such as portfolio valuations and BGL Simple Fund download files.
“While this service is not exclusive to SMSF clients, our separate and newly-created ‘Accountant Ready’ solution, which includes data loading into BGL Simple Fund software and electronic workpaper preparation, is.”
The ‘Accountant Ready’ solution allows an accountant to view a client’s investment portfolio and therefore complete accounting, compliance, audit and lodgement more efficiently.
Mr Marsh said these improvements, in combination with OneVue’s mail house services, increase the efficiency of accountants and advisers working together with SMSF clients.
“We are very pleased to extend the range of SMSF services we have available and will continue to look at ways we can further enhance solutions for the growing number of advisers and accountants we work with,” Mr Marsh said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 May 2017ATO sheds light on LRBA reporting requirementsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 May 2017Software provider releases super reform-focused servicesBy Jotham Lian
- 22 May 2017ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance areaBy Katarina Taurian
- 22 May 2017Caution advised on ATO’s new super balance toolBy Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017SMSF real-time reporting slated for FY2018-19By Miranda Brownlee and Katarina Taurian
- 19 May 2017Lawyer points to benefits of AFCA for SMSFsBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Software provider releases super reform-focused services
BGL has announced the release of services, designed to deal with the 2016-17 superannuation reforms, that will help clients tackle the new C...read more
- ATO poised to ramp up focus on key compliance area
With 8 per cent of funds failing to meet their lodgement obligations for the last two years at least, the ATO is set to up its compliance fo...read more
- view all