Praemium has begun a beta trial for its SMSF compliance tool, according to an announcement from the company.
This beta trial follows an “extensive” client group focus process, involved existing customers and covered approximately 1,000 SMSF portfolios, Praemium stated.
This initial stage will enable existing portfolio administration (V-Wrap) users to capture and maintain details such as member, tax agent and auditor information for existing or new investment portfolios.
Further releases will offer “a complete SMSF compliance solution” from within the Praemium system, according to the announcement. Further, once complete, Praemium’s investment platform will provide real-time SMSF management.
“We have listened to our clients when they said they wanted a complete SMSF solution, one that eliminates the need to interface with third-party software systems,” said chief executive officer Michael Ohanessian.
Praemium stated it is on target to enable V-Wrap SMSF administrators to use the system to lodge their clients’ 2014 financial year returns.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all