Praemium has begun a beta trial for its SMSF compliance tool, according to an announcement from the company.
This beta trial follows an “extensive” client group focus process, involved existing customers and covered approximately 1,000 SMSF portfolios, Praemium stated.
This initial stage will enable existing portfolio administration (V-Wrap) users to capture and maintain details such as member, tax agent and auditor information for existing or new investment portfolios.
Further releases will offer “a complete SMSF compliance solution” from within the Praemium system, according to the announcement. Further, once complete, Praemium’s investment platform will provide real-time SMSF management.
“We have listened to our clients when they said they wanted a complete SMSF solution, one that eliminates the need to interface with third-party software systems,” said chief executive officer Michael Ohanessian.
Praemium stated it is on target to enable V-Wrap SMSF administrators to use the system to lodge their clients’ 2014 financial year returns.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017Merged association poised to shake up member servicesBy Katarina Taurian
- 26 May 2017Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 26 May 2017Midwinter releases superannuation calculatorsBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017AMP pushes SMSF arm in broad growth strategyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017SMSF member bodies confirm mergerBy Katarina Taurian
- 24 May 2017SMSF loans facing ‘double whammy’, says brokerBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Merged association poised to shake up member services
Under the united banner of SISFA, two newly merged representative bodies are looking to provide “unique” member benefits, including faci...read more
- Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to Parliament
The government yesterday introduced its proposed amendments for limited recourse borrowing arrangements into Parliament, but has not include...read more
- view all