BGL Corporate Solutions has signed an exclusive agreement with online reporting and investment tool SelfWealth, according to an announcement from the SMSF software provider.
BGL’s Simple Fund 360 will provide clients with direct access to the SelfWeath solution, a tool that provides clients with the ability to compare portfolio performance with their peers and professional investment managers.
“We think SelfWealth can be used in a number of different ways by our clients,” said BGL managing director Ron Lesh. “There are many ways SelfWealth can be used to enhance SMSF performance and reporting.
“Accounting firms may wish to provide SelfWealth to their clients to help them improve investment performance. Financial planning firms may wish to use SelfWealth to compare the performance of their advisers with the SMSF community.”
The SelfWealth service will be provided free of charge to all Simple Fund 360 clients in its first year, according to the announcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans SMSF property spruikerBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says reportBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributionsBy Miranda Brownlee
- 22 Sep 2017ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reportingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 21 Sep 2017Lost and unclaimed super climbs to $18 billionBy Lara Bullock
- 21 Sep 2017ATO to release further guidance on reservesBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Male SMSF investors ‘bigger risk takers’, says report
Male SMSF members tend to hold a greater share of assets in higher risk investments including domestic shares and property in comparison to ...read more
- Lawyer flags subdivision trap with downsizer contributions
SMSF trustees planning to make downsizer contributions have been warned that if a property has been subject to a partial sale in the 10 yea...read more
- ATO urged to address ‘unknowns’ with LRBA reporting
The ATO has been asked to provide further clarity around the events based reporting requirements for LRBA repayments, with the new requireme...read more
- view all