BGL Corporate Solutions has signed an exclusive agreement with online reporting and investment tool SelfWealth, according to an announcement from the SMSF software provider.
BGL’s Simple Fund 360 will provide clients with direct access to the SelfWeath solution, a tool that provides clients with the ability to compare portfolio performance with their peers and professional investment managers.
“We think SelfWealth can be used in a number of different ways by our clients,” said BGL managing director Ron Lesh. “There are many ways SelfWealth can be used to enhance SMSF performance and reporting.
“Accounting firms may wish to provide SelfWealth to their clients to help them improve investment performance. Financial planning firms may wish to use SelfWealth to compare the performance of their advisers with the SMSF community.”
The SelfWealth service will be provided free of charge to all Simple Fund 360 clients in its first year, according to the announcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMSF ADVISER BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017Merged association poised to shake up member servicesBy Katarina Taurian
- 26 May 2017Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 26 May 2017Midwinter releases superannuation calculatorsBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017AMP pushes SMSF arm in broad growth strategyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017SMSF member bodies confirm mergerBy Katarina Taurian
- 24 May 2017SMSF loans facing ‘double whammy’, says brokerBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all
- Merged association poised to shake up member services
Under the united banner of SISFA, two newly merged representative bodies are looking to provide “unique” member benefits, including faci...read more
- Positive exclusion as LRBA amendments introduced to Parliament
The government yesterday introduced its proposed amendments for limited recourse borrowing arrangements into Parliament, but has not include...read more
- view all